We look forward to meeting and working with your children over the next few weeks. There are many promising future musicians at our Highland schools. Below you will find some important documents that will help you and your child as you consider the orchestra program.
If you have trouble opening any of these documents, please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I can send them to you as attachments.
Registration/Rental Nights, April 21-22, 2021
After you request an appointment time, a confirmation will been sent to you in an email. Appointments will take place in the middle school, just inside door G. If you are unable to keep your appointment or do not have an appointment, please register for an updated time. Due to anticipated COVID-19 restrictions, testing out instruments will need to be by appointment only.
- Your child will choose an instrument and get sized for the correct fit.
- You can meet with representatives from Quinlan and Fabish Music Company regarding their rental instruments. Rental prices vary–please visit the links on this page to view rental information.
- You can register your child for the summer orchestra camp (July 19 – 30, 2021)
- You can pay the registration fee
- $125 registration fee includes summer camp, uniform polo and the first semester “Fair Share Fee.”
- Parents from the Booster groups will be on hand to answer questions about how you can choose to get involved.
- You will get to meet with Mr. Leonard-White and he can answer any specific questions that haven’t been answered for you.
We’re really looking forward to meeting with you and are very pleased that you are considering this wonderful opportunity for your child.