We look forward to meeting and working with your children over the next few weeks. There are many promising future musicians at our Highland schools. Below you will find some important documents that will help you and your child as you consider the orchestra program.
If you have trouble opening any of these documents, please email me, email@example.com, and I can send them to you as attachments.
Registration/Rental Nights, April 19-20, 2023
After you book an appointment time, a confirmation will been sent to you in an email. Appointments will take place in the middle school, just inside door G. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact Mr. Leonard-White. Walk-ins are welcomed and can be accommodated as soon as time permits.
- Your child will choose an instrument and get sized for the correct fit.
- You can meet with representatives from Quinlan and Fabish Music Company regarding their rental instruments. Rental prices vary–please visit the links on this page to view rental information.
- You can register your child for the summer orchestra camp which gives a great beginning foundation before the first day of school
- You can pay the registration fee
- $80 registration fee includes summer camp and the entire first year of “Fair Share Fees”
- Parents from the Booster groups will be on hand to answer questions about how you can choose to get involved.
- You will get to meet with Mr. Leonard-White and he can answer any specific questions that haven’t been answered for you.
We’re really looking forward to meeting with you and are very pleased that you are considering this wonderful opportunity for your child.